Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Risks Involved in Spine Surgery : Dr. Kirnjot Singh

Dr. Kirnjot Singh opines that every surgery small or big, always have the risks associated with them, and keeping in mind those risks, it becomes very important to discuss the situation with ortho physicians in as much detail as possible. Spinal surgery done around the spine area can be risky, and there are chances where you develop complications that turn out to be problematic.

In every type of spine surgery there are pretty chances of development of General Complications, Anesthesia Complications, Bleeding, Blood Clots, Dural Tear, Nerve Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Sexual Dysfunction , Implant & Fusion Complications, Delayed Union or Nonunion, Hardware Fracture, Implant Migration and many more. Dr. Kirnjot Singh suggests that before taking any stand on spinal surgery, a patient should at first get the best ortho physician or ortho surgeon, and second, the patient should discuss his spine condition with an experienced ortho physician or ortho surgeon.

Once, the patient has taken the decision to go for spinal surgery, all preliminary and diagnostic test should be planned and conducted in order to minimize the risks. Dr. Kirnjot Singh suggests that spinal surgery if done under the supervision of an experienced ortho surgeon to reduce the risks.

4 comments:

  1. Spine surgery is not an easy task. Spine is one of the vital organs in the human body and it is dangerous to operate on them. Nice sharing various vital information on spine surgery.
    Keep posting.
    laser spine treatment Houston, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was very informative and helped to understand spine surgery and the risks involved in them.Thanks for sharing.

    orthopedic spine surgeon Houston, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well discussed about the risk involved in spine surgery. Spinal cord is one of the key parts in the body and a surgery with it is not simple as said or heard.
    Thanks for sharing a worth reading post.
    spine surgery new jersey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.for my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
    Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure.  I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center hands whom god has blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,Love spell, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Itua herbal center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  WhatsApp: +2348149277967.  if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because really honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

    ReplyDelete